AmigaActive (1186/2143)

From:Michael O'Hara
Date:15 May 2000 at 12:05:09
Subject:Re: Intel bug - again

>> Well it looks like the Intel Pentium III is bugged.
>> The problem appears only intermittently in doing it makes computer to
>> crash or reboot also it can currupt data.

This is very old news. I read about this 2 months ago, maybe more.

Carpe Diem,
Mike O'Hara

http://www.hashgas.org.uk - Great new look!
http://amiga.convergence.org - Search Engine works.
Amike on irc.vapor.com UIN: 39795033

Rules to follow if an Evil Overlord
17. All slain enemies will be cremated not left for dead at the bottom of the
cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying
celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.